Spring Cleanse Class and an Herbal First Aid Class
Bobby Sullivan, GM
Worker Owner Program update and a new hot bar!
Sarah Oram, Board Member
Sarah Oram, Board Member I have had two extended exposures to environmental mold in my life. The first, almost 30 years ago, when I lived in an apartment for two years where I was unaware that the roof above was leaking into the back of my closet. I ended up with severe sinus symptoms and weekly allergy shots, just to cope.
Melissa, HBC Manager
With February comes the focus on the heart and libido.